Installing hardwood floors can add comfort and warmth to just about any room in your house. Furthermore, you’ll be able to enjoy your beautiful surfaces for years to come by following some basic care and maintenance guidelines. In addition to increasing the overall selling value of your Jackson, Ms home, it has a wonderful sound underfoot that cannot be bested by most other wood-like or imitation surfaces. Lastly, it can be an excellent solution should you have to contend with allergies or have pets that shed. Dust mites can easily find refuge on, and in, carpets more readily than on flat, hard wooden surfaces.
Regardless of your reasons, our knowledgeable staff at Mississippi Pro Design Center, Pearl, MS can skillfully answer all your floor covering questions. They can expertly guide you through the available options so you can find the right solution for your home.
A few reasons why hardwood installation may be right for you:
Still wondering how or why you should include hardwood installation into your Jackson, MS renovation project? Below are some considerations that can help you decide whether it’s right for your lifestyle.
- It can be resurfaced several times over. Stains, scratches or damage can be sanded down since solid hardwood can be returned to its original beauty several times over.
- Varied options to fit your preferences. This flooring comes in a multitude of options available - color, texture, plank shape/size. From modest to exotic wood styles, it’s a great choice that can suit many tastes.
- Ageless beauty and strength. This means it doesn’t go out style and easily harmonizes with any décor. If well-treated and well-cared for, it can last for decades. Extra hard grains are available to fit hectic lifestyles. The best part is, a hardwood installation can increase the appeal and value of your home.
- It’s an environmentally responsible option. As it is easier to recycle, re-use and upcycle, these planks are less likely to end up in a landfill.
- Allergen-free / hypo-allergenic. Since it does not retain dust and pet dander, it’s easier to maintain lower allergen levels overall in your air and home.
Call today and let our professionals at Mississippi Pro Design Center, Pearl, MS take the guesswork out of your hardwood installation needs.